Hidden World Of Podcasts 🎙️🎧


What do you have playing on your earphones while traveling, driving  or doing something less mentally taxing? I'm sure most of your answers will be music and I do love my music.

But there's another form of audio only media out there that can take your ears on a joyride - "Podcasts"
Yes, podcasts a very powerful form of media which is often under explored. Some of you might have never listened to one and that's relatable since I myself discovered podcasts a short time ago. Podcasts are not a very popular form of media around the world.

So... What are podcasts?
Podcasts are audio only form of media similar to shows on a radio, but unlike radio shows, podcasts are distributed via the internet.
Podcasts cover topics on almost everything from philosophy to sports, technology to spirituality, news to comedy and everything in between. If you have a niche hobby there's a pretty good chance that you'll find a podcast for that out there.

How do I try one?
There are podcast players available for all major platforms. Just search for "Podcast player" and you will find many good ones.

I personally listen to podcasts while on the go and on my phone and I have tried several different apps, currently I'm using Castbox as my player, it has all the features that you would expect from a podcast player but also has community section and featured editor's choice podcasts.

Here's my personal list of Podcast Subscriptions, you can import it into your podcast player if you want. Hopefully with this post, I have encouraged you enough to go out and give podcasts a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remove Screen Flickering OBS 💻📹

Add Two Numbers Without Arithmetic Operators 🙅‍♂️➕

Enable Dark Mode On Chrome Everywhere 🌜🌎